• Yes, for this latest prank.

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Yes they are boring and over-rated.

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • No, they are really, really funny.

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No such thing as bad publicity and she will do very well for herself and be well compensated.:cool:

Let the bandwagon commence! ;)

Sponsored Links
Ross is a good chat show host, and has been around long enough to have earned the right to make a mistake (which I blame on his middle age crisis)

Brand is a straight up *** ****** ****-******* ***** though and should be punched repeatedly.

I reckon they should both be forced to pay a large sum of money to a charity of Manuel's choosing.

As for the girl, she can describe herself as what she likes. That doesn't give anyone the right to boast that they've 'had' her. (What's the appeal with all this goth stuff anyway? )

I remember Brand getting into similar trouble with Rod Stewart over claiming to have has his daughter too.

What a moron.

Is any chat show host worth 6 million quid a year? What does the prime minister earn?

They are both self opinionated, egotistical ****s with the belief they have reached such a pinnacle of popularity they can say & do whatever they like to whomever they chose to pick on. They should both be sacked & I hope the huge audiences they both seem to command desert them in droves; I for one stopped watching/listening to both of these objectionable idiots with their school boy pranks & gutter humour long ago.

Sponsored Links
Bit of a straw-man poll here, I think they're boring t**ts but I don't think they should be fired either! Reprimanded, but not fired.

Suspended without pay for a couple of months sounds about right. Can't have them thinking they can act like that with no repercussions.

People get fired for far lesser indiscretions in the private sector, sounds like Woss is the only one who's made a sincere apology so far.

As has been mentioned, a severe rollockin for the pair of 'em. The calls were edited by someone, then aired, so that producer should be getting his P45, IMO :oops:

What does the prime minister earn?
Whatever he earns, it's too much.

As for Woss, I like him, although £6m is way too much and I think he went too far on this occasion; Brand has his good moments, but is not in the same league. Anyhow, the latter has walked as of 1752.

And the young love has sold her story now, so all's well...

What does the prime minister earn?
Whatever he earns, it's too much.

As for Woss, I like him, although £6m is way too much and I think he went too far on this occasion; Brand has his good moments, but is not in the same league. Anyhow, the latter has walked as of 1752.

And the young love has sold her story now, so all's well...

So you think Woss is worth 6 million?

Neither of these two tasteless untalented performers will be missed. However, Brand may have done something to redeem himself by resigning and making an apology which has all the appearance of being sincere.

Those responsible for allowing broadcast to go ahead should certainly join the ranks of the unemployed asap.

How much longer can we tolerate a publicly funded broadcaster which in this and in so many other ways fails so miserably?

Is he worth 6 million?
No more than I am :rolleyes: & he should go also. But I can see “sacrificial lambs” here & “Brand” really doesn’t qualify as one & neither does the producer or whoever is going to be next! Why should the “Wossy” be allowed to wriggle off the hook, he probably wound it all up anyway!

Sponsored Links
Back