shower electics

As an aside, you might consider the push fit joints as the higher the pressure the tighter the fit.

Definition of an expert: An ex is a hasbeen and spurt is a drip under pressure

Sponsored Links
As an aside, you might consider the push fit joints as the higher the pressure the tighter the fit.

Definition of an expert: An ex is a hasbeen and spurt is a drip under pressure

hah !! i am reading about the warming up of northern europe. and having had no oil for a few days i discovered that if you lay out your hose pipe, 100 mtre, it gets hot enough to have a decent shower, so if the trip keeps poping out i will run the garden hose into the bathroom, at least for the summer.

Paint some old radiators black and stick 'em out in the garden (or on the roof) and they'll do the job too.....

Sponsored Links
With my 'green' hat on I can say both the hose and old radiator ideas will work much better either under glass or at least in a simply polytunnel. The proffessional ones use tubes in a vacuum jacket, but that is beyond easy DIY.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back