shower pull cord

Softus said:
Crafty said:
You on the blob softus? :LOL:
I suppose it's not beyond the realms of possibility, but could you enlighten me as to the meaning of your question?
Certainly. Due to your pedantic replies to this thread I was wondering if, in fact, it was your time of the menstrual cycle - the 28 day cycle that females of the species go through which at a certain time causes them to act irrationally and moody for a few days. A "nickname" for a part of the cycle is "the blob", the reason for which I'll allow you to research here: www.google.com in case you havent guessed it already. :LOL: Articulate enough for you? ;) All in good humour Softus.

Sponsored Links
Crafty said:
Due to your pedantic replies to this thread...
I don't think you can have read very many of my posts. ;)

I was wondering if, in fact, it was your time of the menstrual cycle - the 28 day cycle that females of the species go through which at a certain time causes them to act irrationally and moody for a few days.
But the last time I checked I wasn't female.

Hang on......

Nope - definitely male, therefore I would have to say that I'm not menstruating.

So, Crafty, are you saying that before the word "jammed" was explained, you thought it was a perfectly acceptable thing to do to a circa 45Amp DP switch?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back