Shower Pump Help

Sponsored Links
its a fortic silly boy not a normal cylinder

stop showing your lack of knowledge :rolleyes:

Stop showing yours, it`s still stored water in what is normally a 36 x 18 hot water storage tank, the only difference is that the header tank is integrated above the cylinder. If you would like to discuss integrated combi & Thermal store cylinders. I will be happy to oblige. Maybe unvented cylinders, I`m up for that. ;) Out of your depth mate , leave it before you embarass yourself further. ;)

andall this carp has what to do with the op

why not discuss it in the cc ??????????????????

oh yeah you can't
just you sitting there smacking your gums

grow up :rolleyes:

why not discuss it in the cc ??????????????????

Why would I ? most of the comedians that used to post on here now have their very own ``Don`t I know more than you`` Forum. It`s called the Combustion chamber. I am Gas Safe Registered and been on this site for about 6 years. I m over the moon that all the Egotists have left, this site was always supposed to be a site for DIYe`rs to gain advice but turned into a battle between who had the biggest head. Thankfully all that has moved to the Combustion chamber and we are now hopefully left with the people who are asking the questions. ;)

Sponsored Links
we are now hopefully left with the people who are asking the questions.
If thats the case who is going to answer those same questions?

you mean a sine 18 T3

wally
its one of the best engineered combis vaillant ever made :LOL:

and way beyond your capabilities bamber stick to abuse

not that your much better at that either

your problem is you have not got enough stored water to keep pace with the pump

Well we better tell everyone who has a power shower normally run from the cylinder hot water wise to buy a big cylinder :rolleyes: or a slower pump. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Your lack of knowledge is embarrasing. Pump manufacturers usually ask for a minimum 50 gallons cold water storage. Irrespective of cylinder size, when the tank empties the pump will run dry, even though the cylinder remains full.
A Fortic or combination cylinder will certainly not entertain a shower pump.

I pity your customers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back