shower pumps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
took your advise about the shower and decided, ile just fit an inline pump, as i already have a mixer tap.. but i have a slight problem the hot water it is in a gravity boiler and the cold is from the mains and every pump ive seen has spec saying dont fit the pump to the mains, i.e the pump must have a gravity storage tank intead, why is this as im just curious.
and ive seen one single pump, which just does hot, would that be better and leave the cold alone as thats not the problem as it has good pressure...

Sponsored Links
Take a new supply from the cold header tank to supply the cold feed at the pump.

but i dont think there is a cold header tank, but ive not been in the loft yet... im 99% sure there isnt...

Then you must have a fortec tank?

Is the cold tank built in and on top of the hot. If so what size is it (should be a badge on the tank somewhere to tell you this)

Sponsored Links
theres no tank above the hot one, definatly not, ile have a look in the loft asap...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back