Siemens RDJ10RF controller - help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all, I'm new to forum so bear with me.

Other half has moved out and I am left in charge and one thing is the above mentioned controller for central heating that I don't seem to be bale to work and i need assistance, hoping someone can help.

In short, I dont get how it works with the different setback temperatures etc... And its always too hot in the house and I'msure if the comfort temp and setback temp were correct I could fix the problem.

Can anyone give me idiot guide on how to do this...I'm normally an intelligent person but this thing is driving me nuts!

Thanks
Michelle

Sponsored Links
Start off - I would suggest - putting it in manual mode.

Then have a relaxing Sunday watching the box.

Find out what your comfort temperature is by turning it up and down every few hours**. Some are different to others - mine is 20, my wife 23 my mother-in-law Buddha bless her cotton socks is 26 (yes I know - glad I don't pay their AC bills).

Anyway. Once you have sussed that one out you can set the SETBACK temperature 4 or 5 degrees lower.

Then it is juyst a case of programming the thing to do that for the hours you want.

That I can't help you with, but the manual should help which must be online somewhere.

Hope that helps?

** you might need to do this over a couple of days as you will acclimatise yourself to whatever heat you are sitting in.

Have a look on manufacturers site the user instructions are on there

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back