Skips and pricing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just ordering a skip for a job. Have to pay £25 per day for parking suspension £55 admin fee plus £40 licence fee. With out any skips it's going to cost me at least £350 just to be allowed a skip. Camden council has gone crazy. Plus the skip company have there admin fee. For a two week job and a few skips its gonna cost over a grand......how are we supposed to make any money. :cry:
Can't do wait and load cos it's a front retaining wall to much earth and gear to leave around. The councils got me by the balls..... :cry:

Sponsored Links
I do agree skip costs have gone mad but it sounds like you are paying for your clients skip. It's them it's going to cost not you.

This is a continuation of a wall started in the summer. It's wall broken down into three parts with the next stage to be started mid December. I had repriced it 4 weeks ago and hadn't look into the price of the skip applications. I am going to put it to the client but don't see them giving anything towards these costs....

Sponsored Links
Only problem is placing the muck ready for the grab. I am tight for space..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back