Sky quad LNB outputs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When we had our sky instaled, the installer mistakenly equipped us for sky plus, so we have a quad LNB, and 2 downleads.

HOWEVER, only one of the leads gets a signal, the other is apparently dead, I havnt climbed up to it yet, but it seems to be plugged into the lnb.

before I poke around, is there anything else I should check, I want to use it, or another lnb output to get free-to-view/air stuff on a second box in the bedroom.

I know the second box is OK, and not at fault, if I disconnect the sky box and use that lead, its fine.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
My guess would be that he has poked it into the LNB housing but not bothered to actually put a plug on and connect it.

grr, hope not, he put a plug on the bottom end, I wasnt actually in when it was installed, the wife was, so couldnt tell you at what point he realised he was doing the wrong house!

apparently he was doing a house down the road straight after us and got it wrong as to which of us was having sky+

Sponsored Links
Why didn't you order sky+ anyway? It's the same price if you do a quick google for the right promo code.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back