Slaughter free dinner

But somebody will put a banner on a bus saying "Lab Grown Chickens Will Save The NFU 300 million Lambs a Year" and everybody will want to save the cute lambs, and before we know it, the will of the people will mean we're all eating chickenshit.

Deffo the Welsh and Northerers, bunch of sheep shaggers!!

Sponsored Links
But somebody will put a banner on a bus saying "Lab Grown Chickens Will Save The NFU 300 million Lambs a Year" and everybody will want to save the cute lambs, and before we know it, the will of the people will mean we're all eating chickenshit.
Remoanershet

Interesting, but concerning too.

You can't disinvent, or unlearn, so it is going to be a fact of life (sic). Is it right? What will/can/does it lead to concerns me more.

Strong believer in not tampering with nature.

Would I try it? Undecided, but not in any rush to.
Did you know that carrots weren't originally orange? They were mainly purple until man got involved!

We have indeed been tampering with food and nature for a looooong time. For me, I'd happily see people eat this type of meat even though it's just the stuff of science fiction. The meat industry is huge and quite destructive to the planet, not just all the animal that are suffering.

Sponsored Links
Whatever happens, nobody mention the B word.

Why skirt around the BIGGER issue?

What's actually killing the planet is Capitalism.

Having grown up & lived amongst farming folk all of my life it pains me that folk who think beef was born in a poly tray feel they can dictate what's right & what's wrong about the food we eat.

Why skirt around the BIGGER issue?

What's actually killing the planet is Capitalism.

Having grown up & lived amongst farming folk all of my life it pains me that folk who think beef was born in a poly tray feel they can dictate what's right & what's wrong about the food we eat.
Fek me,,,thats burst my bubble then,,always wondered what those big black and white animals in the fields were,thanks for that..dare I ask,,,,Lamb is not born in a tray either?That'l be those wooly things in the fields?!..Shyyte,,that means,,,,,,wooly jumpers,,,,they not born in M&S on a coat hanger,,,jeez,,I need to lie down

Kentucky Fried Chicken, a few years back bred Boneless chickens for their restaurants.
It never worked
In fact
It was a flop.

Bloke on the radio said that live stock farming accounts for 25% of this global warming caper

Said every one should limit there red meat intake (beef Pork Lamb ) to ounce a week

Must admit he never mentioned chickens

I think I do that already. We eat a lot of chicken here. Most weeks its chicken wraps, chicken curry, roast chicken, pasta, pizza and maybe a mince bolognaise.
So woot! I am saving the planet. Maybe will celebrate by driving to KFC.

Sponsored Links
Back