Slim Trim pipe cover-----poor result

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
used slim trim pipe cover and the appropriate clips on a job in a flat with concrete floor and ceilings. I spaced the clips at 1m, I wish I had made it 0.5m becuase the walls undulate a bit. I didn't bother using the fittings cos the client wanted to keep the price right down.

The sparks have some neat conduit systems these days, even stuff that simulates coving, architrave and skirting.

Anyone know of any good stuff for pipe runs :?:

Sponsored Links
brumylad said:
used slim trim pipe cover and the appropriate clips on a job in a flat with concrete floor and ceilings. I spaced the clips at 1m, I wish I had made it 0.5m becuase the walls undulate a bit. I didn't bother using the fittings cos the client wanted to keep the price right down......................

Mmmmm............I don't do that anymore, don't need those sort of customers. They generally want a Rolls Royce for the price of a Mini. Trouble is, if you do a cheap job and it's not right, you're stuffed. If you do it right and charge for it, they can't complain (and they're stuffed).

Sponsored Links
thanks guy,s at least I can advise the punters accordingly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back