slip one in...

I'm in a Celtic mood of late. Those fiddle and whistle players can play so fast it's almost impossible to keep up with on guitar - so I'm practising by playing along with the melody. Best practice I've ever had.

Have a listen to Transatlantic Sessions or Capercaillie on You Tube.

I love it.

Sponsored Links
This is a good example of Celtic music.

Catriona MacKay on harp (Clarsach), Sir Aly Bain (just knighted) on fiddle and Gerry Douglas on Dobro (slide guitar).

If you don't find it both beautiful and emotional - then you got no soul - and that's official.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9hRub2BL-g

CD.... CD...? Heard that term somewhere before...
On IDrive I have Tydi - Shooting Stars, Orjan Nielsen - In My Opinion, Above & Beyond - Group Therapy and Roger Shah - Openminded.

Great Balearic sounds to wash away the winter greys and blast the open road.

Sponsored Links
Just played Within Temptation's "Unforgiving" album to death and switched it over last night to be replaced by "Victor" by Alex Lifeson.

red hot chilli peppers dicography in slot 6 and the best pub juke box ever in slot 1. Im also listening to andy mcnab books on the SD card at the moment too.

How do you find "speaking books" cannot see the appeal myself. I do realsie you may have to , so just asking. (Unless just for driving of course).

How do you find "speaking books" cannot see the appeal myself. I do realsie you may have to , so just asking. (Unless just for driving of course).

Audio books Just for driving. I did try watching a film on the blackberry whilst driving but wasnt the best idea ive had!!!

I downloaded em from some dodgey torrent site.

I do read books at home mostly military biographies and autobiographies and they dont usually end up on audiobooks.

But sometimes the crap on the radio is just un bearable. I listen to radio one in the morning, then lbc until I get bored of black cabbies ringing in moaning or some annoying dorris presenter with the annoying opinions.

Then on goes the music or the book.

Might give it a try then.
Got the lastest BB and a speech program, so it should read docs too.

Sponsored Links
Back