SMALL CLAIMS COURT

Laughable PP :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: provide the proof then . I really dont think you even have a pot to pee in let alone a string of house's after all how much doe's a Mill worker get paid these days (Nowt much ay lad).

Sponsored Links
Laughable PP :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: provide the proof then . I really dont think you even have a pot to pee in let alone a string of house's after all how much doe's a Mill worker get paid these days (Nowt much ay lad).

You mean you've got a ****-pot. You lucky bastard.

We live in a cardboard box.

I don't know whether a word of this is true or not (highly doubtful), and I don't really give a toss. :rolleyes:
What I will say is this, have you told your mother about this strange obsession with scousers yet pizzpot?

Don't forget he fought extradition to the US

AND WON !!!

Ha ha ha.

Entertaining though. In small doses. And it won't last long.

Sponsored Links
Anyway- Just got back from the capital of Poland-- us here call it London.

Went yesterday morning in my Audi runaround (couldnt go in my van- too old and not allowed in inner London).
Went to celebrate- so took my darling for afternoon tea at Claridges yesterday and got rather inebriated at the night.
Just a celebration . Much better that taking your 'hens down to Albert dock on a wet afternoon huh ?. :LOL:
On way back up M6- decided to turn off onto 62 and drive though Liverpool-- just so as 'she ' would realise just how lucky we are to Live where we live . :)

Most expensive curry I've ever had was from the Indian in lefthand corner (spice ?) on Albert dock £90 for two of us :eek:

I didn't think Liverpool is any worse than London tbh. I was surprised that there were only locals working in the malmaison whereas every hotel in London is staffed by people from any and everywhere except Britain.

Most expensive curry I've ever had was from the Indian in lefthand corner (spice ?) on Albert dock £90 for two of us :eek:

I didn't think Liverpool is any worse than London tbh. I was surprised that there were only locals working in the malmaison whereas every hotel in London is staffed by people from any and everywhere except Britain.

LIVERPOOL is expensive- especially parking in a safe place.

Hey- aj-- funny thing is - we stayed at The Mal (malmaison)in Edinburgh in Oct (thereabouts) was bloody freezing.
Have never stayed in such a souless hotel as that before . I think it used to be a old seamans home .
BUT-- EVERYONE who worked in the Mal was East European -- and to beat that MOST pubs were staffed by the same breed as well.
Wont be going back to that place anytime soon..
Hey- here's something even funnier-- we were sat watching the buskers outside a pub on the 'Grass Market' and a wedding party came past - all nissed as pewts and dressed in full Scots outfit (kilts sporans and iron brew in one hand) . I thought they looked funny- and - we soon found out why -- they were all bloody polaks or whatever they are these days .

pps-- Claridges High tea for 2 (with champagne (cheapo champers) was about £150 and a drink each and tip- bunged it up to £200.

My eldest daughter is staying at the Edinburgh mm in a few weeks time she won't be bothered about it being staffed by foreigners as she's was brain washed at school and uni, we sometimes don't see eye to eye about them :LOL:

The malmaison is over rated and over priced because of it. I much prefer Threadneedles in London except that a pint cost about ten quid.

My eldest daughter is staying at the Edinburgh mm in a few weeks time she won't be bothered about it being staffed by foreigners as she's was brain washed at school and uni, we sometimes don't see eye to eye about them :LOL:

The malmaison is over rated and over priced because of it. I much prefer Threadneedles in London except that a pint cost about ten quid.

Malmaison is really overated- you got that spot on.
Bodywash stuff is ok though and conditioner is olive smelling and a bit different.
You can get it from arran aromatics on line.
£10 a pint ?? wow - must be good stuff ???.

Your daughter wont know anything different though . The worlds a different place than in was when we were kids .
Tell her to eat out- mm is a souless place and a bit out on a limb by the docks.
Grass market is lively- but- nasty meals and everyone 'on the make'.

Hope she enjoys it-- it's a learning curve .

Glad you got that sorted out Pete, so you were taken for a ride by the cleaners! :cry:

Edit:
(Sorry I didn't realise this thread had 3 pages and the subject had somewhat drifted! apology!)

Glad you got that sorted out Pete, so you were taken for a ride by the cleaners! :cry:

Edit:
(Sorry I didn't realise this thread had 3 pages and the subject had somewhat drifted! apology!)

Thanks Mike-- no probs at all.
Funny how it's gone quiet though from those gobshy te hawks from that place nobody wants to live.
Know why ? because they all laughed at me when I told them we were gonna take the cleaners to town. (and rightly so).
They all took the pee- . Egg on their fat faces now huh >?.
Took 6 months- but- we kept our gobs shut and just got on with doing the business..
Hence - caribbean holiday very soon (yes sooey-- another one ).
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You mean you've got a p**s-pot. You lucky b*****d.

We live in a cardboard box.

Hey Donkey brain

we got 3 p$$$ pots in this house and 2 rooms with bidets in.
nearest you have ever been to a bidet is a bucket in your back yard next to your tin bath.

Sponsored Links
Back