SMALL CLAIMS COURT

Sponsored Links
Laughable PP :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: provide the proof then . I really dont think you even have a pot to pee in let alone a string of house's after all how much doe's a Mill worker get paid these days (Nowt much ay lad).

You mean you've got a p**s-pot. You lucky b*****d.

We live in a cardboard box.

Hey Donkey brain

we got 3 p$$$ pots in this house and 2 rooms with bidets in.
nearest you have ever been to a bidet is a bucket in your back yard next to your tin bath.

You've got a tin bath? You lucky, lucky bastard.

We have to get washed in an empty bean tin.

Sponsored Links
So how much was this vast reward you got from the cleaning firm that couldn't be a7sed to clean your slum dwelling let out to random scroungers?

Honestly not read so much bullshlt since I went over my final term paper on Little Dorrit.

Still - at least it is keeping MikefromLondon happy. All we need nowe is Joe-90 and LibbyLoopy and the score card is full.

So how much was this vast reward you got from the cleaning firm that couldn't be a7sed to clean your slum dwelling let out to random scroungers?

Honestly not read so much bullshlt since I went over my final term paper on Little Dorrit.

Still - at least it is keeping MikefromLondon happy. All we need nowe is Joe-90 and LibbyLoopy and the score card is full.

What is it with you Daniboy ? Why do you have to insult a person you know nothing about ?.
I know when you posted it was early morning/late night--so I will make allowances .
Just think of your wife- laying there in bed- while 'you' sit at the pc insulting people and making assumptions .
Have you ever taken a step back and thought-- 'maybe the person you are slagging off' is genuine and telling the truth ?.

Honestly Bud-- I really dont mind what you say at all. I welcome your comments .

Heres some facts-- first of all- it was not about money taking the cleaners to court. It was all about self respect and not letting a 'lower being' take the micky out of me .
WE WON-- says it all.

Winning in court gave us the impotus to (legally) inflict some damage- re- internet reviews on their sordid business/scamming decent people.
We really DONT expect to get paid anything off the cleaners- but- no big deal- they will have a few CCJs against their name until they 'cough up'.

Now- regarding my 'let Properties'-- They really are nice properties and I am proud to own them all. I take care of them myself and could feel comfortable living in any one of them.

So- why ? Danniboy' do you constantly knock me ?.
Is it maybe jealousy or are you deflecting your inadequaces towards me ?.

I really think you are being unfair.

ps- I dont expect a sensible/ apologetic reply from you.
I expect - a reply that refects the fact your 'comfort zone' has been invaded.

So- why not 'live and let live ' ?.
And- if you dont have something nice to say about anyone- best advice I would give is to say 'nothing at all'.
NO shame in keeping quiet Bud .

And- if you dont have something nice to say about anyone- best advice I would give is to say 'nothing at all'.

Says the person who's on his final warning from the mods for multiple abusive posts. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pots and kettles. :LOL:

Not abusive at all from now on. I've tired of argueing the toss with those who wont admit their faults.
From now on-- Peace- and no silly comments-- only the truth .
For those who thrive on conflict-- please pass me by. I have no time for that sort .
Thank you for your reply -- most appreciated .
Good evening .

Because Peter. You disrespect me, my profession and those that invest a lot of time money and effort into it.

Hence I have no respect for you.

For anyone considering the small claims route-- I really would suggest--'forget it' unless it is a large amount.
Much better way is to nail the people on their internet advertising -re reviews.
However-- if you do go to small claims - please make sure you have absolutely everything in order-- emails/ texts. telephone converstations/ dates-- photo evidence and videos.

The more you are prepared- the more likely you will win.
Best advice though--is 'Be Honest'.

The path is a long one- andit can scar a claimant. So- if you do not have a strong constitution--dont go there .

Because Peter. You disrespect me, my profession and those that invest a lot of time money and effort into it.

Hence I have no respect for you.

Does anyone care what you think ?. I dont .

Everyone is entitled to a opinion.
Chill out a bit dani- and enjoy life . Dont 'sweat' on the little things .

For anyone considering the small claims route.......unless it is a large amount............Is £5000 considered large?

Much better way is to nail the people on their internet advertising -re reviews.....................Have done. Takes a long time for people to notice!

However-- if you do go to small claims - please make sure you have absolutely everything in order-- emails/ texts. telephone converstations/ dates-- photo evidence and videos...............Have got all that.

The path is a long one- andit can scar a claimant. So- if you do not have a strong constitution--dont go there .

Have been thinking about this route for a few months now and might just go for it. But where to start? Am in Scotland now.

Sponsored Links
Back