Small roof repair

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently moved my soil stack from the roff and therefore now have a pipe exiting the pitched roof which I need removed. On the roof is standard looking tiles and the pipe is surrounded by what I presume from the ground is lead flashing

1] would a roofer be interested in doing this small job?

2] Any idea of cost, appreciate it is hard without picture?

3] Is there any specific way of describing this job to a roofer any better than I did above?

Sponsored Links
If you mention it just as you did they should get the picture. It should also be a fairly easy job depending on access and would cost between 50 and 100 quid tops in my opinion.

if it is near the eaves - then cheap as chips.

near to the middle of the roof - more expensive.

next to the ridge - ££££.

In my opinion roofer is interested in your project. I would like to told you that liquid roof is the best product for your small roof repair. The liquid roof can easily be applied to areas which are small and difficult to access e.g. chimneys, roof flashings, pipes, fish ponds etc with a paint brush. Application of a 20 mil layer of the liquid roof is recommended for efficient results.
:eek: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back