Smelly drain

Ok thanks will try and see what I can hook it up with as it keeps falling down. That would just be dirty water from the sink going down there? Do you think that could be it although I wouldn't say there is much dirty water that goes down there.
Loop a piece of string round the hose and tie it up to hold the pipe. Can't say for definite that is your problem, but it's not correct procedure, and won't help matters. Until it's sorted you won't know.

Sponsored Links
Loop a piece of string round the hose and tie it up to hold the pipe. Can't say for definite that is your problem, but it's not correct procedure, and won't help matters. Until it's sorted you won't know.
That's what I was thinking of when I get home, maybe a cable tie or something to hold it up. What water would be discharging into this though, from the sink or dishwasher?

On another note and not sure if it's related but after we had the new washing machine installed, we are getting a gargling noise when it spins and I've read that it could be trapped air.

This is about the best I can do with the slack I have. Doesn't seem much but hopefully enough

Attachments

• PXL_20220927_171125079.jpg
    PXL_20220927_171125079.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 39
Is there space to bring it up the other side of the right hand unit and over the top instead? That would be better.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately not and doesn't appear to be any more slack on the cable

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back