Soft Closing Cupboards

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi;

I fitted a new kitchen last year using Howdens carcases and Oak doors however I opted for standard hinges and now I wished I gone for soft closing.

I don't want to replace all my hinges so is there a soft closing attachment that I can fit as well as the hinges?

If I do have to replace the hinges are they a straight swap?

Ta

Sponsored Links
You a tradesmen 0.o

How did you get a kitchen from Howdens if you are not is what is puzzeling me...i hope they are not going down the same path as the rest :(

Anyway go to your local store (providing your a legit tradesmen) and ask for the soft closing attachments,won't cost you much and no hinges will have to be changed, they just clip onto the hinges.

Good on you for buying a decent kitchen by the way XD

Sponsored Links
You a tradesmen 0.o

How did you get a kitchen from Howdens if you are not is what is puzzeling me...i hope they are not going down the same path as the rest :(

Anyway go to your local store (providing your a legit tradesmen) and ask for the soft closing attachments,won't cost you much and no hinges will have to be changed, they just clip onto the hinges.

Good on you for buying a decent kitchen by the way XD

No Im not a tradesman, but a friend of mine is, and as for quality yep its great : )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back