Soundproofing Bedroom Wall between myself and Neighbours

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

Was looking to see what the best soundproofing was to block out neighbors music at the weekends.

Have seen that there's even soundproof wallpapers and paint, but was looking to find out the best, and most cost effective way to block out sound from neighbors.

Thank You

Sponsored Links
As a new member , you will will find a vast number of posts using the search engine

Sponsored Links
one way to help a bit is to rearrange furniture with wardrobe against the offending wall on there side as well if possible it probably wont make much difference but it is easy to implement and free

one way to help a bit is to rearrange furniture with wardrobe against the offending wall on there side as well if possible it probably wont make much difference but it is easy to implement and free

Okidoke ;)

Fortunately, or unfortunately what ever way you look at it, I have a built in wardrobe, but I can see your logic... and sarcasm haha, but thanks for the input!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back