Spur from shower circuit

I'd pull you for it on a PIR :evil:

The exhaust fell off my van. Should I reattatch it with some bailing twine, or should I use a proper exhaust clamp?

Bit of self-amalgamating tape should see you right, matey! ;)

Sponsored Links
I have no problem with spurring off a shower radial for low powered equipment which is integral to a shower enclosure, such as lights and extractor fans.

Providing overload protection is installed somewhere in the length of cable of smaller CSA and before any joints.

I'd pull you for it on a PIR :evil:

The exhaust fell off my van. Should I reattatch it with some bailing twine, or should I use a proper exhaust clamp?

Bit of self-amalgamating tape should see you right, matey! ;)
Amusing story as an aside:

A neighbour of mine had a car (Triumph of some sort, IIRC) plagued with exhaust system failures which were due to insufficient supports - it all waggled around and got fatigue fractures.

So he made up his own extra support bracket and fitted it. Result.

Unfortunately he didn't do quite a good enough job, and the bracket eventually broke, and when he took the car for an MOT they failed it cos it had a broken exhaust bracket....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back