Squatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
A knowledge that people in the housing business are doing it to make money
No sht sherlock..I thought they did it because they enjoy spending thousands of pounds, endless hours doing places up...Then relish in having dogs wreck the carpets, trash the fixtures and fittings, burn the doors, not pay rent...have a few days in court and end up thousands out of pocket....Press Repeat!!I

Sponsored Links
A knowledge that people in the housing business are doing it to make money, is not limited to people with more social awareness than you.
Should it be profitless then??

A knowledge that people in the housing business are doing it to make money, is not limited to people with more social awareness than you.
Did you buy your house for non profit reasons? Do you buy stocks and shares to lose money??

Sponsored Links
It's not possible to discuss the housing market with a Marxist revolutionary.

A house is a human right, here's your cardboard box, go live in it.

If I was to use the word 'ironic', never would a word be more appropriately used.

If was to use the words 'pot', 'kettle' and 'black' (aaah!!, shock horror after that last word - you better go and have a lie down you poor, delicate, pc flower :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ), never would three words be more appropriately used.

Touché, Dangler!! :sneaky:

Last edited:
The one thing that Marxist revolutionaries don't seem to be able to acknowledge, is the fact that their version of how the world should be has been tried so many times, and yet it's failed on every single occasion so far.

Capitalism creates very many problems with regards to housing, but I feel it only neglects those who cannot accept capitalism.

Capitalism's biggest drawback is exemplified in the boardgame 'Monopoly', which was created by an economist to show the end result of capitalism. One player ends up owning the board, everybody else is bankrupt.

At least with capitalism, everyone has a chance of ultimately winning . . . . (& it's over to our resident (spits) Marxist revolutionary to spout its bile once more before the rest of the world turns against it ....)

The one thing that Marxist revolutionaries ...

never met one.

When you do, please ask him or her to put his or her case on here, rather than relying on you to (mis)interpret it.

One of Karl Marx quotes from his book of projectile bile is "this side of a revolution, the revolutionaries are in a minority".

Take from that what you wish. I take it to mean that revolutionaries are in a minority, & will always be in a minority. Until the day that decent right minded folk say that enuff is enuff & explode into their version of a revolution. At which point the Marxists take over & hijack the revolution.

I've met very few christians that have actually read the bible, I have never met a Marxist revolutionary that has read Das Kapital.

If was to use the words 'pot', 'kettle' and 'black' (aaah!!, shock horror after that last word - you better go and have a lie down you poor, delicate, pc flower :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ), never would three words be more appropriately used.

Touché, Dangler!! :sneaky:
You've been reduced to producing gibberish.
In addition you appear to have a morbid fear of the word 'black'. What caused this morbid fear of a word?

One of Karl Marx quotes from his book of projectile bile is "this side of a revolution, the revolutionaries are in a minority".

Take from that what you wish. I take it to mean that revolutionaries are in a minority, & will always be in a minority. Until the day that decent right minded folk say that enuff is enuff & explode into their version of a revolution. At which point the Marxists take over & hijack the revolution.

I've met very few christians that have actually read the bible, I have never met a Marxist revolutionary that has read Das Kapital.
I've never met a Marxist revolutionary. How many have you met?

Corbyn and Macdonnel were closet
Marxists

Afaik mcdonnel was a fan of mao

used to carry his little red book around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back