stabbed in the back !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
after supporting the local GNER train company to retain the franchise of the east coast main line. the local commuters have got stabbed in the back big time.. they have increased the car park charges 82 % :!: :!: :!: ie annual price from £ 594 to £ 1,080
still what do i care i park free with my moped :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
poshman said:
after supporting the local GNER train company to retain the franchise of the east coast main line. the local commuters have got stabbed in the back big time.. they have increased the car park charges 82 % :!: :!: :!: ie annual price from £ 594 to £ 1,080
still what do i care i park free with my moped :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

car park corruption lets have a party there and stick some of those cheao bbq on the tarmac and ruin it,

what happened to the likes of swampy and all the protresters looks like they are not televising it anymoore mmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder why are they brain washing us , sure they are

Sponsored Links
Needs a "can't pay won't pay" campaign by lots of determined people armed with cordless angle grinders.

ban-all-sheds said:
Needs a "can't pay won't pay" campaign by lots of determined people armed with cordless angle grinders.

Thats sounds to me that you want people to break the law, and acted in a uncivilized mannor, :eek:

Your happy for people to get grinders and ......
But not happy for ....... :confused: ;)

I prefer to look on it as civil disobedience. (I'm assuming the use of angle grinders as I'm assuming the use of clamps on cars for which parking fees have not been paid).

No need for angle grinders, like the French who walked around with superglue and stuck it in the locks of any clamps they came across. The clamping authority then could not remove the clamps without breaking the clamps - not workable after a while.

Markie, try reading some Thoreau(not Louis) - he writes brilliantly about this ;)

markie said:
It doesn't bother me, i don't take the train, so i don't give a fook, :LOL: ;)
The SE is overrun with commuters ...bleeding tossers :evil: If the knobs want London Wages GO LIVE THERE :evil: :evil: :mad:

perhaps they raised the charges to pay for the improvements to Doncaster Railway station, which they operate?

crafty1289 said:
perhaps they raised the charges to pay for the improvements to Doncaster Railway station, which they operate?

thats fine if you live in donny ! but we aint

I thought Donkeyaster went with the mines ... Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs !! :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back