Starving Africans

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 63160

Kind off assumed that with all the rush to home financial migrants who pass though other European countries, as recommended by Bob Geldof, that the starving Africans were all chubby well fed chaps now. Various figures quoted on numerous web sites but 4000 deaths per day seems about average as opposed to 150 a day in Syria, most not starving,many of whom are terrorists or soldiers.
Is it just a fashion thing, you know, cool hipster do gooders have moved on or is it just people don't mind black babies starving?? Seems odd to me.

Sponsored Links
Syrian economic migrants are the trendy thing these days. I bet the Africans are cursing them!

It must make life harder for the racists and xenophobes who now have to spread their constant stream of hatred and bile more widely.

Perhaps we will see twice as many nasty threads on here.

Ah, the 'R' word again.

Is it racist to deny economic migrants yet accept genuine refugees?

I hate to admit it, but Call Me Dave has made the right decision. He has agree to take 10000* (I think) genuine refugees from camps within Syria, but not from the tide of economic migrants spreading across Europe. Let the Germans have them.

In addition, it has been pointed out that Britain has done more than any other country to send foreign aid and support to the Middle East.

Perhaps Dave is being 'wacist'!

(*Edit: 20000)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Syrian economic migrants are the trendy thing these days. I bet the Africans are cursing them!

Waving and smiling. Proper celebrities. They'll be signing autographs next.

I hate to admit it, but Call Me Dave has made the right decision. He has agree to take 10000 (I think) genuine refugees from camps within Syria, but not from the tide of economic migrants spreading across Europe. Let the Germans have them.

Actually that is the last thing we need. It costs money to get across to Europe, so only the working, skilled, educated English speakers are making it. They are the professional classes. Those that are in camps over there with no money, no English, no skills and no teeth are the peasants that can't make their own way.

They will be a permanent drain on the UK tax payer until the day they die - and we'll still give them a free funeral. Let Germany have these, we'll take the ones that can work over here.

I hate to admit it, but Call Me Dave has made the right decision. He has agree to take 10000 (I think) genuine refugees from camps within Syria, but not from the tide of economic migrants spreading across Europe. Let the Germans have them.

Actually that is the last thing we need. It costs money to get across to Europe, so only the working, skilled, educated English speakers are making it. They are the professional classes. Those that are in camps over there with no money, no English, no skills and no teeth are the peasants that can't make their own way.

They will be a permanent drain on the UK tax payer until the day they die - and we'll still give them a free funeral. Let Germany have these, we'll take the ones that can work over here.

You make a good point.

Fortunately, CaMoron has added that the 20000 will be given a 5-year visa. I am assuming he intends to deport them after that time is up.

Of course, we must remember that he is famous for his U-turns.

Ah yes, anyone who does not agree that we should prostrate ourselves before these marvellous people, and allow them full access to our homes, wives, dogs and comfy chairs is a 'wacist'.

Ah yes, anyone who does not agree that we should prostrate ourselves before these marvellous people, and allow them full access to our homes, wives, dogs and comfy chairs is a 'wacist'.
What a foolish remark.

Yes. As if you'd let them near your comfy chair. Outrageous.

CaMoron has added that the 20000 will be given a 5-year visa. I am assuming he intends to deport them after that time is up.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's against their 'uman rights. We're stuck with them, their offspring and any other international parasites that turn up here.

Five years time, that won't be Dave's problem then. He'll be on the public speaking circuit telling everyone how he saved the huddled masses, whilst banking big, fat cheques.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back