Stormzy scholarship

Sponsored Links
The point of this thread is that a scholarship at an elite UK university has targeted blacks only. Whites have been singled out for preference for decades. What is your point oh vague-one, EFLI?

You wrote "Funny how it's only become an issue since being offered to blacks only". I pointed out that it had been an issue the other way round for some time - not just with universities.

Sponsored Links
You wrote "Funny how it's only become an issue since being offered to blacks only". I pointed out that it had been an issue the other way round for some time - not just with universities.
Funny how it was only raised on this forum.....geddit? How many times have people complained on DIY not about the plethora of white placements over black, prior to the Stormzy thing?

How dare the blacks get offererd a scholarship!

Let's try another example.

The country and the world is trying to abolish discrimination on the grounds of race/colour.

Would anyone think it appropriate for a black person to open a guest house or hotel and put a sign in the window stating "NO WHITES"?

Brexit sets in

You are proved right.
We have no medicine and food is in low supply.

The upper class in their big houses and their family's are still well fed and looked after with their private health care..

There is only scrapes left to feed the rest of the nation

From what you are saying because the upper class are white and privileged.
The Black's get the first picking of the scrapes. The white under privileged get the Scapes of the scrape..

Just because the ones taking the P!ss are white..

What a wonderful world.you want to live in..

Anybody who conducts themselves well dress well speaks well get on in life.
All to the BBC standard get Your a Hypocrite
That's hardly true, is it?
I think it has been an issue the other way round for quite some time.
As with all emancipation, the solution should not come with carte blanche to do the reverse - although it does seem to be the case.
It could be looked at similarly to men and women.
Women want equality; fair enough - so no women only shortlists, then, and no women only clubs etc.

Did you mean 'whites only' ?

Oh - and no women only sport.

Ok. The question doesn't make sense then.

Let's try another example.

The country and the world is trying to abolish discrimination on the grounds of race/colour.

Would anyone think it appropriate for a black person to open a guest house or hotel and put a sign in the window stating "NO WHITES"?

Brexit sets in

You are proved right.
We have no medicine and food is in low supply.

The upper class in their big houses and their family's are still well fed and looked after with their private health care..

There is only scrapes left to feed the rest of the nation

From what you are saying because the upper class are white and privileged.
The Black's get the first picking of the scrapes. The white under privileged get the Scapes of the scrape..

Just because the ones taking the P!ss are white..

What a wonderful world.you want to live in..
I have never seen so much crap.
No wonder elfi refuses to participate in discussion with me.
He would be ripped to pieces, just not tonight.
Maybe tomorrow.

For decades whites have been offered places at Oxbridge as a preference over all others. Two black people get offered places and the usual moaners come out of the woodwork spouting 'lets work towards equality and end racism'

Pfft Hypocrites .

Sponsored Links
Back