strange one

Don't flatter yourself you dope. It's a forum - you are the one with the head problems if you take it all that seriously. Worra dope. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Yep I can concur that despite everything the United Kingdom DOES have a common goal if threatened.
In the Army whenever different battalions were garrisoned together they would fight non stop. It was so amusing in Tidworth in the early eighties when the Scots guards where stationed with the Irish Rangers the local town was a continual Bloodbath but sent on exercise or battle they would fight side by side.
On a major exercise once I immediatelty turned around when I entered the NAAFI as the Scots guards had debagged a Welsh Guard and had him dancing on a table to bagpipes.

But despite the black eyes and name calling you could count on each other in a battle situation.

However I think things have changed. Scots have become extremely Partisan and racist against the English thanks to being nannied by liberal apologists of Labour persuasion creating a victimhood of Scotland.
As Groundskeeper Willie once said; brothers and sisters are natural enemies, like Englishmen and Scots, or Welshmen and Scots, or Japanese and Scots, or Scots and other Scots, ...

He attempted to lampoon me in that I was 'damaged in childhood'.

It's YOU that is damaged - I am perfect in every way - are you? No? Then it is YOU that he is lampooning, but you are too slow to see that.

I know that joe loves to call me slow, but does this make sense to anybody else?

It sure as heck doesn't to me!

Sponsored Links
That's because you are so fookin slow. :rolleyes:

Well then, here's a test for your legendary patience, me old china.

Try explaining what I quoted in a different way so that I may understand it.

Well, well. Deluded indeed!

On many different levels.

I have discovered, that the great joe 90 is not as patient as legend says he is.

I have discovered he appears to concede to Chapeau that he is a "numskull".

The great joe 90 says he is not bullying [he calls it banter].

The great joe 90 says he is not poking fun at my "ailment"*, but instead that Chapeau is. Chapeau is not. Ask him.

Now the great joe 90 says he does not talk to idiots.

He obviously has very high opinion of himself and a very low opinion of many others, yet still seems to do a lot of talking.

Who, then, is he talking to? He does not talk to idiots, so I therefore conclude that I am not an idiot, as he has been talking to me in this thread.

Either that, or he has been talking utter tripe and cannot explain his ramblings.

If he talks to me after saying that, I shall conclude I am not an idiot.

If he does not talk to me, sadly, people of DIYnot, I fear a great and long-standing on-line friendship of many a year will have come to a shattering end.

If this is the case, joe 90, I bear you no malice. Live long and prosper.

*is Cerebral Palsy an "ailment"? I think not, seeing as the dictionary definition of the word is typically "An illness, typically a minor one". Looks like the great joe 90 is not talking to himself.

Good job really, otherwise folk would think he were mad.

I was on your ignore list for years - put me back on it. I can't stand grown men bleating.

Chappy doesn't know what cerebral palsy is - he's not a doctor.

I'll decide if you go on the ignore list, thank you.

If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen. Talking of bleating, isn't that what you're doing now?

"Put me back on the ignore list..."

How pathetic!!! The great joe 90 attempts to "demand" I put him on my ignore list!

Never mind if Chapeau knows what CP is - you clearly don't! You thought it was an ailment. And you're not a doctor, either.

If only you could get your facts right, joe, you'd be extremely dangerous.

Well, I'm happy in the knowledge that although I'm exceedingly slow (as result of me suffering from an ailment, I mean Cerebral Palsy, I am at least not an idiot.

It's good to know that a fellow with such a high regard for himself as the great joe 90 does not think I'm an idiot.

Thank you, joe, you've made my day! :p

I do think you are an idiot - and a dopey one at that.

No you don't.

You clearly stated earlier that you don't talk to idiots and you are talking to me, therefore I am not an idiot.

So, the burning question that remains is: does that make you an idiot for contradicting your own rule on idiots? :mrgreen:

I gave you the benefit of the doubt - I was wrong.

Is that it?

That your pathetic excuse?

You're trying to back-track now.

Like a slimy politician.

Now the great joe 90 has been caught out by a "fookin slow" person he is now calling an idiot, he's trying to back-track and say that actually, all along, he was just giving me the benefit of the doubt, folks and now, when it's all gone t*ts up and it suits him to, he's saying he gave me the benefit of the doubt and that actually, he was wrong, he now thinks that I am an idiot!

It isn't working.

The great joe 90, everyone, has blown it.

No, I credited you with more intelligence than you have. I'm sorry, I was 'rong' you are a fookin idiot.

Sponsored Links
Back