Structural Crack Repair

What is the problem with costs - normally works to the structure are rechargeable pro-rata to the tenants/leaseholders

That would be dependant on the contents of the lease agreement though wouldnt it and the divisions of resposibiltity held within...

Sponsored Links
My builder was responsible for the underpinning that resulted in the movement, hence, the responsibility is with me rather than the freehold. So I not passing the costs on.

Even so, my query on costs is too make sure they are reasonable, which i believe remains a duty even when you are passing the costs on to leaseholders through the service charge.

Resin repairs work out generally at about £50/m or so. Obviously, if you've only got a metre or so to do, then the price will be disproportionate to that, but one bloke half a day say (to and from site, pick up materials, do job, bit of local filling and redecoration) and materials is not going to push it much over £150 at the worst.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back