STUNG AGAIN ON EBAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am fed up of being ripped off on ebay this is the forth time ive been ripped off my recent sting was i sent off a digital cam by royal parcels delivery (first class ) and quese what the sumbag says he has not recieved and now he wants is money back he can get fuked

Sponsored Links
but surely the "signed for" will prove it?

JohnD said:
but surely the "signed for" will prove it?

it was standard parcels delivery he says he not got the goods i have prov of posting now he says that i have forged it.

that's a pity.

When sending anything worth much money I always set the P&P high enough to cover signed for delivery, which IIRC includes £50 copensatio, and pay for any excess (I have an idea its 50p for £100).

Never had anything go missing when I did that. only when I didn't.

Sponsored Links
i send anything by, signed for special delivery with £1k insurance. no probs oh and it has a tracking Number

Just been on the post office web site and all i need to do is fill out this claims form and i will recieve £32.00 back, thats great as i only sold the cam for £15.00 so now i will double me money,

Thinking about it this could be a nice little scam all i need to do is sell worthless things i can pick up off the booty for buttons wrap up send from post office but with yea own address on scan the recite and email has prove to the dope he will believe then i claim again from post office garantee £32.00

breezer said:
yes, good idea, lets all comit FRAUD and get arrested

This is not fraud brezzer this is called using your brains whats the problem do they get arrested when they over charge, do they not get investigated for all the missing post thats going on , yes Breezer you can shut up the little man up but where is yea tongue wag about corporate corruption.

You know what, Bob? You have a VERY thin veneer.

You make up this total *******s story about selling a camera on e-bay. Everyone thinks, poor Bob.

Then we get to the real purpose of the post. You get to do what you think you do best: trying to wind people up with stories of "let's rip organisations off". It doesn't matter if it's the government (which is often the case) or in this instance, RM.

It's the same old, same old. Bob posting "outrageous" stories of how you systematically rip off organisations for money not owed to you in the hope that people take the bait.

You are a sad excuse for a human being.

securespark said:
You know what, Bob? You have a VERY thin veneer.

You make up this total **** story about selling a camera on e-bay. Everyone thinks, poor Bob.

Then we get to the real purpose of the post. You get to do what you think you do best: trying to wind people up with stories of "let's rip organisations off". It doesn't matter if it's the government (which is often the case) or in this instance, RM.

It's the same old, same old. Bob posting "outrageous" stories of how you systematically rip off organisations for money not owed to you in the hope that people take the bait.

You are a sad excuse for a human being.

Who asked you for your opinion dog breath this is a true story last time i had my old skybox go missing in the post the amount of theft in that corprate is staggering and yea dont see the corprates being slaged off, when was there bank fraud in the papers last yea never see it so dont come on here sureprat gobbing off yea know nowt about.

Being a new guy to forum every time BOB D.O.L.E posts something alot of poeple seem to try and forum bash him??? who has the problem BOB or the other users??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back