STUNG AGAIN ON EBAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOB has a habit (admit it mate) of deliberately posting stuff designed to irk a law-abiding citizen, for want of a better description.

He has in the past posted stuff like, eg

"I've just got my dole & housing benefit paid for me. You lot are mugs. Why don't you rip the system off, everyone's doing it & you'd be stupid not to join in"

This latest post was in the same vein. "Let's commit fraud against RM"

BOB said, "Thinking about it this could be a nice little scam."

I don't like his attitude. It's not mature and it's morally wrong. Take your £15.00 quid, but don't commit fraud.

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
BOB has a habit (admit it mate) of deliberately posting stuff designed to irk a law-abiding citizen, for want of a better description.

He has in the past posted stuff like, eg

"I've just got my dole & housing benefit paid for me. You lot are mugs. Why don't you rip the system off, everyone's doing it & you'd be stupid not to join in"

This latest post was in the same vein. "Let's commit fraud against RM"

BOB said, "Thinking about it this could be a nice little scam."

This all total fabrication i have never said above remarks this guy as been sniffing the glue again, tell me sureprat where can i find a report on missing mail for each year yea cant because they dont want us to know and the amount of letters i get which as been parshily opened, the amount of theft in the royal mail is now unditectable and when was it you heard of a employee being prosucted for theft.

BOB D.O.L.E 2007 11:06 pm said:
Just been on the post office web site and all i need to do is fill out this claims form and i will recieve £32.00 back, thats great as i only sold the cam for £15.00 so now i will double me money,

Thinking about it this could be a nice little scam all i need to do is sell worthless things i can pick up off the booty for buttons wrap up send from post office but with yea own address on scan the recite and email has prove to the dope he will believe then i claim again from post office garantee £32.00
Crook.

BOB D.O.L.E said:
This all total fabrication
No it isn't

BOB D.O.L.E said:
Just been on the post office web site and all i need to do is fill out this claims form and i will recieve £32.00 back, thats great as i only sold the cam for £15.00 so now i will double me money,

Thinking about it this could be a nice little scam all i need to do is sell worthless things i can pick up off the booty for buttons wrap up send from post office but with yea own address on scan the recite and email has prove to the dope he will believe then i claim again from post office garantee £32.00

Um....you do realise that the receipt will have your adress on, and you'll end up signing for it when its delivered, so you'll get short shrift from the PO when trying to claim. Believe me, BOB, if you ever manage to think up a real scam then its going to be a pretty f***witted one that even a child could see through (a bit like your online persona).

Sponsored Links
bob, you didnt go on the post office website and claim anything, did you? You went on ROYAL MAIL's website. ROYAL MAIL send the parcel, its their responsibility, not the post office.

The post office despatch the parcel, they are merely agents for royal mail, just as my shop sells stamps, i'm not responsible for the post you send with them am i?

By the way i asked for someone to post me something from our head office in stoke last friday, to sheffield - 2 hour journey. I got it the friday after. One week, first class. :rolleyes:

Anyway its (friday the 13th) hope all who have slaged me off has had a bad day.

BOB D.O.L.E said:

Quite the opposite BOB.

Only idiots believe Friday the 13th is unlucky.

I purposley booked a difficult boiler change today and all went superbly well.

BOB, you cannot spell or use any punctuation. I am not sure if you deliberately act corrupt, rude, belligerent, but you defineltely give me the opinion your academically 'challenged'

David

Soggy_weetabix said:
BOB, you cannot spell or use any punctuation. I am not sure if you deliberately act corrupt, rude, belligerent, but you defineltely give me the opinion your academically 'challenged'

Is this the latest PC term for 'thick'? :LOL:

Yes.

Tried to disguise it.

Dave

Oh, and Ill be in Norwich 18 August

Soggy_weetabix said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:

Quite the opposite BOB.

Only idiots believe Friday the 13th is unlucky.

I purposley booked a difficult boiler change today and all went superbly well.

David

The days not ended yet sooggy brains.

Hence my post.

Sooggy? Who is he? You really are quite 'challenged' academically (sic) arent you?

Congrats on the wedding BTW. Real stunner.

Seen you on www.mingers.com

Dave

Picture 24 is you isnt it?

Did I say that?

I think not!

BOB DOLE, my full name is David Asamburg Kingdom Wallis, and bestowed with that name I have a duty to persecute (sic) and be totally nasty (Id use a better word but you would not understand) to the filth that frequents this site.

That hourananble (again sic as my boarding school was under-achieving) honour allows me to 'cuss you down you little tw*t) with no response from said 'guilty party'

Please play with sand BOB DOLE.

I can be contacted by my sattelite which at this current time is searching for FRAUDulent charachters in the UK.

David A K Wallis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back