Sudden loss of power?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have any views on cause of the apparent sudden loss of power on the 777 ?

Tony

Sponsored Links
I am amazed that you have not already formed your own opinion !!

Could it be the multifunction gas contol?

I know, I know, the pilot wasn't corgi registered. :LOL:

Or it might have been something caused by the landing gear going down I reckon, but haven't got a clue of course.

The AAIB has a view - some people even consider it to be the authoritative one. :idea:

Your opinion that there was a sudden loss of power seems to be no more than some presumptuous b*llocks. How unusual. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Twas the co-pilot who pushed the emergency stop button whilst the captain was looking out of the port window and saying "Look look, you can see my house from here. I wonder who's that BMW is parked on my drive"...... :LOL: :LOL:

Flock of seagulls
electrical fault.

Ive got a question... What is this doing in here, should it not be in general :confused:

;)

Well I think he was board and wanted some excitement, so he switch them off, :LOL: :LOL: That would do it don't you think.

Reminds me when I was taking flying lessons, the nut next to me took the key out at 3000ft, O we have engine failure what are you going to do. :eek: :rolleyes: :LOL:

clf-gas said:
Ive got a question... What is this doing in here, should it not be in general :confused:
Did you not see who created the topic?

Need I say more?

Run out of juice.

Apprentice pushed the wrong button :eek:

Captain wanted to avoid the customs and tried to land on the M25 car park.

Captain wanted to avoid the customs and tried to land on the M25 car park.

Now then DIA, could have something here, flight coming in from China with a load of dodgy bathroom suites for Softus :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Actually the flight was from Dodge and was carrying a load of china.

doitall said:
More like another 50 illegal workers for Softus :LOL: :LOL:
Since when was work illegal? Or is that why you retired, John? :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back