SUNVIC dial stat would like to replace it

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,
my wife and i have just moved into our first home and would like to replace the old sunvic stat with something better the issue is i have 2 wires BLUE and BROWN the dial itself only clicks at 21c and stays on for few hours and then goes off never to come on again unless the dial is moved and i understand that is normal from what my landlord has told me but anyway i would like to replace it

so does anyone have any ideas on what i could replace it with

Sunvic 230V 10Amp Spdt5-35C Standard Tlx9201 is what i currently have

many thanks
Chris

Sponsored Links
Firstly your landlord is full of crap stat should work when temperature drops without been moved ,
Plus it's there responsibility to fix it.
As you have only 2 wires something battery powered would work well.
If you want a digital programmable stat we use eph cp4b stats
Around £30.

thanks for the information and i had my doubts when he said what he said i remember my old man once pulling the unit and messing with a small screw at the back and saying that will do for a next year or so could that be the case here maybe.. can you adjust the click range or not and ive just looked at the stat you recommend and ill get one

with the stat you said would it be terminal 1 and 3
brown in terminal 1
blue in terminal 2

many thanks

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back