suprima 60

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boiler consistently locks out.sometimes its fine for days other times ill reset it 3 times in one day .Having read some other similar posts should i be looking at replacing the PCB ? Any advice would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Possibly. You'll have read about the bad solder joints. Boring, isn't it.

I had the same problem with mine for most of this year and held out untill it got to a point where I was spending most of my time resetting the thing. While its quite easy saying that a new PCB will fix the problem you can't be certain until you try it, hence I replaced mine with a recon and so far alls well. I would, going on my own experiance try this out (see my problems on this site for the name of the company) it cost me £50 all in and they delivered next day with a 1yr guarantee. Good luck oh and its easy to change no problems. :D

Remove the board and examine with a magnifying glass. You'll see some real bad joints, I'm sure...
Re-flow them with a bit of solder, and you'll probably get a fix. And the best thing is: It won't cost you a thing....

Good luck.
Flashbang.

Sponsored Links
I am a very new user to a pool and have a Suprima 60. I bought the house with a pool but I have no instructions for the Suprima 60 and I seem to be having problems.

Can any one please point me in the right direction to get an instruction manuel (pdf would be best)?

The problem I have is I have a green light that flashes with the red light glowing only a little and the water does not heat up. It starts to work for about 4 mins and then the green light starts to flash.

Thank you,

why why the pcb there are so many faults it can be, from over gased to electrode too long to gas vave, and poolman sounds like you got flow problem, not boiler. any ?'s please ask

DJBunny,

Thank you I had a local plumber come round and he sorted it. It had run dry from the tank and this had blocked a pipe??

Thanks for the response,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back