Surrey flange ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys new here so bear with me. My question is i have a tivoli 1.5 bar pump fitted for my shower and i think its been connected incorrectly by The plumber that fitted and never came back ! The cold water run seems fine and i have plenty of pressure but the hot water is currently run from the very top of the tank above the outlet tee. I'm pretty sure that no surrey flange is fitted hence when you run the hot water it runs for a few seconds then stops after reducing to a dribble. Now the instructions say to tee into the vertical hot water supply pipe from the cylinder ensuring that it is below the height of the expansion pipe tee. Will this do ? or am i best fitting a surrey flange and having to change more pipe work ?

Sponsored Links
Thanks mate. the pump is 1.5 bar variable speed, after reserching other sites etc the surrey or wessex flanges seem to be the suitable option, they seem easy enough to fit ? any tips ? are there differeing thread types etc. every thing else seems fine just not getting the hot water just air and dribble. Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, ok whats the difference here guys warix ? surrey ? wessex ? does the warix have a dip or sypthon tube will this do the job ? sorry if i seem a bit slow here, appriciate your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back