Susan Boyle

Sponsored Links
I genuinely hope that once Cowell is rid of her contractually (and it won't be long), she takes on an agent who then screws her financially for every sorry penny her brief exposure to "fame" has provided her.

I genuinely hope that once Cowell is rid of her contractually (and it won't be long), she takes on an agent who then screws her financially for every sorry penny her brief exposure to "fame" has provided her.

Come on....
She may be no looker but she is a good singer. I hope she makes some money. Why not. I may not be lucky enough to see the possibility of making big money but I would not take that chance from other mere mortals.

Come on....
She may be no looker but she is a good singer. I hope she makes some money. Why not. I may not be lucky enough to see the possibility of making big money but I would not take that chance from other mere mortals.

frankly she has a good voice, but good as in regular, as in Im sure I could name 20 other female vocalists with equally as good a voice.

none which will ever be an Annie Lennox

Sponsored Links
none which will ever be an Annie Lennox

Well no, as Boyle got to where she did by doing a bit of sooped up kareoke, whereas Lennox got to where she did by writing songs and singing them (guess that's called artistic talent), and promoting them.

Fair play to her though, there's a big market for the likes of Boyle. But neither are my tastes.

She said on her original audition that she wanted to become a professional singer but had never been given the chance,well she had her chance and took it, with a number 1 album as proof.She done it with her voice without the need to appear as floozy with her dress up halfway to paradise sure there are better singers around and there are a darn sight worse who seem to be succesful.One of the better ones has to be Judith Durham, voice of an angel i think.

Back