sWIFTFLOW 75/80 COMBI BOILER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need an obsolete part for Swiftflow 75/80 combi boiler - its the inner case cover can anybody help

cheers

Sponsored Links
yes mate, get a new boiler, these boilers can fire up without the fan running due to aps getting stuck :eek: Danger!!!

yes mate, get a new boiler, these boilers can fire up without the fan running due to aps getting stuck :eek: Danger!!!

thanks for the warning - it has been isolated, just needs this part so i can re commission seems a shame to pay for a new boiler just for the sake of this missing cover

which bit do you need? hard to know from the description. I scrapped a load of these i took out a few months ago, but did give one away to be used as a fault finding test boiler. Not sure if its still in existence but could maybe find out

Sponsored Links
the inner case cover has the small window in it for the pilot and has 4 bolts. You remove it to get at the fan assembly. The combustion chamber is separate..

:eek:

The inner case cover is what makes this boiler room sealed !

without it the boiler is ID, stop tinkering and turn the gas off to boiler FFS

thanks for the warning - it has been isolated, just needs this part so i can re commission seems a shame to pay for a new boiler just for the sake of this missing cover

Dont you realise that you are not qualified to recommission the boiler?

Thats the inner combustion chamber cover!

An obvious question is where has it gone?

Is it a second hand boiler that you are trying to reuse? ( Illegally ! )

i if rember fan runs permantly and it draws air in if fan then does not burner light not enough oxygen piolt goes out

Dont you realise that you are not qualified to recommission the boiler?

Thats the inner combustion chamber cover!

An obvious question is where has it gone?

Is it a second hand boiler that you are trying to reuse? ( Illegally ! )

it is not a second hand boiler its one which has worked fine for 15 years the part was removed when the fan assembly was replaced and not put back its now gone missing - yes i know this is crazy but before i get a new boiler i thought i try a long shot and see if any one knew where i could get this obsolete part

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back