Switch to Megaflo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
OMG ive got one of those sitting in the fridge what should i do?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
Phew that was a close thing, it could have exploded :eek:

thanks for that, Im surprised that they are allowed to sell them in supermarkets, people must be insane when they buy them and place them in their fridges, and to think i placed my loved ones and pet in such danger...

Phew that was a close thing, it could have exploded :eek:

thanks for that, Im surprised that they are allowed to sell them in supermarkets, people must be insane when they buy them and place them in their fridges, and to think i placed my loved ones and pet in such danger...

Well, I won't tell you about the exploding water, that would really worry you.
No I must let you know, you need to protect your family and move away from any water http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zhm0ozrpHJ8&feature=related

drizzel balenza what ever you want to log on as or ajs plumbing i beleive you are a total fraud in what ever guise
you dont have a g3 qualification do you?
in fact your a kid working as an estimator in some second rate firm
stop giving out all this crap you spurt
if you feel a need to comment then go get the qualification then people will listen to what you have to say,
you are being rumbled because you are a kid trying to push the boundaries

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back