TAKING OVER (NOT)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
who do you women think u's are coming on here with your girlie talk, then saying you's are going to take over this forum.
DIY is a mans world, you women can't even cook us men a proper meal never mind doing diy.
You heard of the saying "A WOMENS WORK IS NEVER DONE" if thats the case how come you's have time to sit on your butts for 5-6 hours at a time talking a load cr#p.
So women take note, instead of sitting down on this forum, do some work do as the saying says, if it's not done do it NOW and in the process you will lose some weight, because you's are always saying does my bum look big in this, am i fat, do i look OK in this dress, etc..etc..
Leave this forum for the men, and go and get those dishes washed.

THANK'S for taking the time to read this post, NOW GET BACK TO WORK

PS put them knifes down you will need them for tomorrow's cooking.

PS only joking :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
dearest marcus....

sleep well tonight my sweet..

Dont have nightmares of your swetbreads being severed and pickled....

joking dear... hnest.. go and get your blue jobs done anyway... put the bins out... and... I believe some ladies like the car reversed out the drive for them..

then be readt and able for what we really want you for... and size does matter.. so does time...

hee heeeee ha ha hee :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nice one Marky... hopefully now u will feel better after getting that wee rant out of your system.

just for the record.. a womans work is never done because the guys keep messing the place up....lol.

Lesley

P.S. maybe if the guys decided to some "womans" work then they wouldn't have such a problem with "builders " cleavage problems if it helps to lose weight....lol.

Sponsored Links
hiya Markie..(correctly spelt this time :oops: ).

no snow yet .. bit of hail so far.. they are threatening that it'll be snowing tomoz.... think i may have a mysterious illness if it does....lol. we will be "snowed" under with work.

Lesley

markie said:
Hello gasgirl

Welcome to the forum
PS, is it snowing up there yet, ? :)

Why would it be snowing? Have you been scratching your dandruff on your enormous bonce again?

Now get off and earn some money to keep some lady in the manner to which she could become accustomed :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Brightness
not Laydee ...more like Vicky Pollard really ...lol ;)

btw
blokes are better in the workforce or else they wouldnt still be 17% better off in wages ..lol lol lol :) :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back