tanalised decking

Is it possible to buy a product that would reinstate the Tanalised colour of decking, I too prefer the look of the deck colour when it was first installed but all the products I have seen I don't like the colour's, there all too dark for what I want.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
yes you can get a restorer, not sure if its cuprinol or ronseal that make it

I used Jeyes fluid to clean my decking because it was filthy from the mud, then powerwased and finaly applied ronseal decking oil, natural color. The oil was £28 for 5 litres, sure I could have got it cheaper elswere but had to get it ASAP because the weather was good.

Sponsored Links
a pressure washer should be able to remove all the muck in between the gaps/grooves. I remember a neighbour had me stripping paint off his fence with a pressure washer before he re-stained it :eek:

Hi Thermo,

Just been looking on the Liberon web site. They claim that you need to reapply the oil each year. Have you found you need to do that?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back