Telecom Connect

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi after some help. When I set the full alarm via the app, when the kids get home opening the front door it sets the alarm off before they can disarm via the keypad . If I set via the keypad all works as it should. Entry and exit. Ant help appreciated

Sponsored Links
sounds like your setting differently.

So what circle is full red, organge or green is on your app when you use that to set.

Sponsored Links
How does auto part behave work on the app ? As it doesn’t see the entry exit door open and close ?

No idea never tried it, seems a little pointless on the app to be using auto part arm.

Consultation of the event log should get an answer to what is going on

Hi all, I am setting red full alarm on the app as the part alarm is night mode I didn’t set the alarms functions up. When I set the full alarm on the app the display bar show part alarm?Will set the alarm later via the app and enter the house to consult the log on wintex to see what it says.

thanks for the repies

Nor sue it was installed already when I purchased the house, I just added the smartcom etc

If so eng code , area programming , yes , scroll to area options , yes auto part arm ….what does it say ?

I have looked at the event log and even though I set the alarm to full on the app it’s setting as remote part 1 armed, remote part 1 armed

That’s why, it thinks you are doing automatic part arm …..so example you set the system from the keypad it starts part setting ….it sees the exit door open so knows you are going out and changes to full set ….when you set by app it’s not seeing the door …..well that’s my look on it

Thanks for the reply, when setting on the keypad it’s definitely a full alarm and exit door is still shut when setting the alarm, and the alarm didn’t go off when I return. The app is definitely setting as part even though I’m pressing the full alarm. Stuck on how to rectify this.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back