Temporary flexible water pipe/hose to kitchen sink

DJM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Currently getting a new kitchen fitted, and sink position is being moved. But, will have to live with kitchen partially working for a few weeks due to scheduling of tiler and kitchen installer. This means plumbing for new sink position will be done before sink installed.

What I want to do is move the cabinet witht he current sink to near where the new sink will go and temporarily plumb the current sink in to tide us over. New sink is a corner sink, so it's not as simple as just putting in in new position. So what I would like is some sort of flexible connectivity to the taps and the waste that is not too expensive as it is only a temporary measure.

Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
When I did mine, I used washing machine conectors & just put a bucket for the waste.
Depends on number in house re the waste & distance from the taps re washing machine hose

It's a full house.

Although the main runs are in copper, I was tempted to buy some hep2o pipe and fittings and set the plumbing up for the corner sink, but leave extra long lengths of pipe to fit current sink to. Then the pipes could be cut down when the sink is actually fitted.

Not actually used Hep2O before, so if I went that route, how flexiblw is it? Is it garden hose floppy, does it hold a curve on it's own, or is it more like pliable rigid pipe

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back