Texacom fire output

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can somebody help please I have fire zones on a texacom elite panel which activate but the customer wants a visual Strobe to flash in the office, so I’ve programmed output 1 on the panel as fire but it only operates when the alarm is set I need it to follow 24/7 what am I missing I’ve been all through the menus but can’t see anything? I’m a pyronix guy so have not used texacom too much any advice would be much appreciated thanks

Sponsored Links
No idea as normally outputs programmed as fire will trigger even when system is unarmed.

indeed have something set up for a customer to release the mag lock in the event of pa or fire.

so I would ask:-

Whats the zone programmed up as
What is the output programmed up as

For a Pyronix guy setting the zone for fire to multiple areas may be an issue, the only thing that changes fire status when armed ior unarmed is unarmed firecoms, but that shouldn't affect the output although it has been known to on some firmwares, but should only affect reporting to the ARC.

full details required of programming on zone and output, version of panel.

Thanks for that as a work around I’ve set zones and output as 24hr it’s not ideal as different tone etc

Sponsored Links
Fire zones operate 24hr whether the system is set or unset set.
Sounder will pulse/ flash strobe.
Check your programming.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back