Texacom Premier control panel bleeping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I believe I have a Texacom Premier alarm system, A few months ago I replaced all the sensor batteries but now the panel bleeps for a few seconds every now and again. It does not seem to respond to the user code and I am unable to reset it. If I enter the code it just runs through a number of battery fault codes and I wondered if there is a battery in the control panel itself. Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
pictures of the keypad screen would help.

sounds like you need to enter your code and then enter it again until it asks you to arm with faults or arm the system and then press reset.

15B0D7AE-61F1-42E1-8F5A-B939AC216DA6.jpeg Hi, thanks wii give it a go. Photo attached.

Enter user code and faults will start scrolling across screen, as it’s scrolling enter user code again

What happens

Sponsored Links
If I enter code twice and enter reset it scrolls through a message- zones preventing exit start area then all zones secure except one that just says kitchen ext door. If I enter code once and reset it scrolls through fault codes for when I changed the batteries. Really appreciate your time.

at the moment I would say the lids are not back on properly after changing the batteries assuming you out them back in properly

When it’s working correctly yes , just enter code and exit. Now entering code just gets fault codes.

okay this makes good sense.
so enter user code twice and press no straight away

Code twice and no straight away gives message do you want to arm system. Entering yes or no still get messages. As I have taken much too much of your time can I disable the system as the bleeping is driving me nuts now. If I take the front off the panel, there is a screw underneath, I guess this won’t stop the bleeping- just set the alarm off? Thanks again for your help.

Sorry I cant help you if you don't want to follow instructions and get the system working.

if you get to the screen that says do you want to arm the system and then come out of user modes to day mode and there are device system alerts you haven't closed the devices properly I suspect and they are coming up as being in tamper???

I really do want to sort this but am conscious of your time. Don’t understand your comment coming out of user mode. After the screen do you want to arm system how do I come out of user mode?

My time is mine, want to get this sorted, just watching rubbish on TV.

you entered your code twice and pressed no, do you want to arm did it stay on your keypad screen?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back