Texacom Premier control panel bleeping

Sponsored Links
Okay.

so pressing no again, should start scrolling through the faults, you can control this using the arrow keys.

are the faults zone tamper? if not what are they?

Nothing about tamper, battery faults all zones and mains power off- I took the fuse out of the main box to try and sop bleeps a while back.

okay put the mains back on and leave it a while.

do you have the engineers code.

pick one zone that you changed the battery in that's still showing up as battery fault.

Check the battery is correctly inserted, and the lid closed properly, then get to do you want to arm the system and press rest until you exit the menus does that one zone still show up in the list?

Sponsored Links
No don’t have engineers code. Took front off one sensor and alarm sounded. I don’t think anything has changed in the list.

okay

when you enter your user code twice, press no, press menu for user menu, press yes can you get to changing the time and date?

if yes then you have the master user code and we can try something.

okay.

so if the faults are engineer resettable rather than user resettable then you wont be able to reset them.

however, if you disconnect the battery, disconnect the mains. panel off.

reconnect the battery, close panel secure tamper. panel still off.

Turn on mains to panel, when panel starts beeping enter your user code.

Time and date will be wrong, but the battery faults if sorted should have gone.

Reprogram time and date.

The main panel battery, your completely downpowering the panel, just do it by disconnection one terminal

Brilliant, that’s great the bleeping has stopped. Cannot thank you enough. Can I buy you a beer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back