The Americnas Dropped 2 Atom Bombs On Japan To ...............

Reaction score
Country
Palau
........save lives the American leaders said as the war in their opinion would have dragged on much longer and a lot more people would have died.

The Israeli Defence Force is alleged to assassinate those that are working to hurt Israel and her people.

The Russians are alleged to bump off anti-Russian people.

Saudia Arabia and a few other places are alleged to do the same thing.

Therefore, in order to save possibly thousands, tens of thousands if not hundreds of million lives, should someone inc his own people consider assassinating Putin and remove for now the real and present danger of a nuclear burnout???

Good evening

Sponsored Links
........save lives the American leaders said as the war in their opinion would have dragged on much longer and a lot more people would have died.

The Israeli Defence Force is alleged to assassinate those that are working to hurt Israel and her people.

The Russians are alleged to bump off anti-Russian people.

Saudia Arabia and a few other places are alleged to do the same thing.

Therefore, in order to save possibly thousands, tens of thousands if not hundreds of million lives, should someone inc his own people consider assassinating Putin and remove for now the real and present danger of a nuclear burnout???

Good evening
Can’t work out why you have not given the order already.

Good evening Clint. What's the latest from your sources on the frontline?

Every post you aim at me has abuse. I've seen people like you before on the net, really hard people that try to bully people they fear for being miles better than them in every way.

You are a bully mate that trashes threads for the sake of it.

Sponsored Links
Every post you aim at me has abuse. I've seen people like you before on the net, really hard people that try to bully people they fear for being miles better than them in every way.

You are a bully mate that trashes threads for the sake of it.

Nah, I'm just a bloke who doesn't much care for nutjobs and liars, idiots who think everything wrong in the world is a result of brexit, race baiters and the wokerati in general.

Nah, I'm just a bloke who doesn't much care for nutjobs and liars, idiots who think everything wrong in the world is a result of brexit, race baiters and the wokerati in general.
Thanks for confirming what you really are a nasty, vile, malicious and disgusting bully.

Re "Race baiters" you got the guts to say what you really want - I dod not think so.

jeez us wept

get a grip ffs :ROFLMAO:

either that or change yer medication ?

Many warriors here ready to try and bully me and worse.

You like to take the **** out of people with mental health problems judging by your posts "take you meds" - you are sick mate in that head that lingers a sole brain cell.

FYI, I've met a few great people that were leaders in their area of management and we all thought they were robust and praised them for that until they had breakdowns - MH can hit anyone at any time ist not a joking matter, chump.

You like to take the **** out of people with mental health problems judging by your posts "take you meds" - you are sick mate in that head that lingers a sole brain cell.

FYI, I've met a few great people that were leaders in their area of management and we all thought they were robust and praised them for that until they had breakdowns - MH can hit anyone at any time ist not a joking matter, chump.

get a grip

you have not been right about any thing

listening to u I can conclude you could not find yer own back side in the dark with both hands and torch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It is extremely tribal on here. And there are a few who resort to abuse at the least opportunity. Once one starts they often all join in.
But those frequent abusers are allowed to continue abusing.

piers Morgan :ROFLMAO:

was he not the editor of the daily mirror who printed a false story about British troops torturing people :idea:

even had photos of the alleged caper :ROFLMAO:

British war graves were desecrated over that story

troops lives endangered by his porkies

Imo the fruit cake should have been banged up ;)
Did someone claim there was a free press in UK?

Sponsored Links
Back