the combi boiler explodes, and the plasterer dies

They would repair if u could get parts but its chargeable,and on a 10 year old brittony,u would b better off goin down the bookies and putting 500 quid on a dead horse :LOL:

It's not chargeable if they're on contract. I'd have to agree though, a 10yr old brittony is ready for the scrap heap even if it wasn't damaged ha!

Sponsored Links
it would be very interesting to know what is the OPs definition of 'explode'.

boiler stops (no pressure-plasterer with rad?)

try to restart, boiler explodes. did it take half the kitchen with it, or what?

whatever, OP goes down in flames

Be that as it may , different organisation;s may well offer different solution's , most thing's are fixable , if the O.P's got anything holding his ear;s apart , he would get a 2nd opinion , but he should not be making remark's of that nature about B.g engineer's or any one else on this forum unless he has got a very good reason , & I don't see that he has !

Sponsored Links
i still don't get what the 'explosion' could be. major incident or just nonsense?

"According to the dollop wielding dimwit, he had hit the 'reset' button on the combi boiler several times and had asked his mate to turn on a hot water tap when there was an explosion, which has now obviously"

hitting the reset button...even many times does mean bg can 'claim' third party knacker it...

Perhaps the plasterer is trying to tell the OP something......

I reckon it's nonsense , mind you it's brought back the memory many year's ago when I got blown off me feet in a gas incident , 17 at the time minding me own buissness , propping a broom up , next thing I was 10 foot down the shop floor bald , red faced & no eye brow's !

If he ' bonded ' with the boiler then he wouldn't be in a' finished' state :LOL:
Third party interference - chargeable

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back