The crumbustion chamber?

T

thatbloke

The Combustion Chamber
Private discussion for registered (and retired) gas installers.

I nearly spat my coffee out reading that. :LOL:
Why the secrecy? Is there a special hand shake for gas installers as well? Perhaps a flame blue tie? :LOL:

How about adding a ''compost chamber'' for the private discussion amongst registered (and retired) gardeners? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Ah OK, so what about the electricity forum? that can be quite deadly too?
No silly hand shakes or blue ties then? :p

Sponsored Links
I agree with you.

Thats why these trades need better regulating and parts being available to the public shouldn't be.

It's a pity that there aren't hidden fora for the intellectuals who can sit around and discuss secrets of the universe :mrgreen:

The silly thing is, that it is quite legal for a home owner to do all their own gas work.

I think there's a Part P forum but it's that secret that no-one has found it yet.

It's not legal for a gas fitter to do Part P electrical work (but they all do),

The silly thing is, that it is quite legal for a home owner to do all their own gas work.

I think there's a Part P forum but it's that secret that no-one has found it yet.

It's not legal for a gas fitter to do Part P electrical work (but they all do),
pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, CAT. pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon, pigeon :LOL:

fora.... please enlighten
It's a Latin thing. "Forum" is singular, "Fora" is plural

A bit like the centurion who went into a bar and asked for a "martinos".
The barman said "Dont you mean a martini?"
To which the centurion replied "If I wanted a double I'd have asked for it" ;)

You need part P to do your own gas work? I best whip that big old gas boiler back out then , the one I installed under my bed. I was enjoying the residual heat warming the bed but I guess the wiring may kill me.

Can I just ask though , what if you actually wanted to commit suicide by gas poisoning through wrongly installing a gas boiler?
Would you still have to be gas safe certified?

Sponsored Links
Back