The death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megawatt - [abusive remove].

You disgust me.

The way to satisfy your desire to live in a cruel, barbaric and uncivilised country is for you to move to one that already exists, not call for mine to be despoiled.

Sponsored Links
And, at the next election, for the first time in my adult life I'll probably not be voting either ... For exactly the same reason ... Different flavours of the same rubbish.

There are no politicians in this country with the skill, experience or integrity to do the job properly ... A sad state of affairs really but true nonetheless.

MW

i think if you look around, you will see that we live in a cruel, barbaric and civilised country.

Twas ever thus, Bob. The wonders of "democracy" in action...

Thats why I think they need a wake up call, vote for the raving looney party or BNP, and give the main players a kick.

Sponsored Links
Indeed we do, and, what's worse a country filled with people who think it's wonderful and will happily sit back and let it go to s**t because they haven't got the balls to stand up and be counted.

And then claim it's THEIR wonderful country ... How deluded some people are.

MW

Megawatt - [abuse removed].
Lol, the voice of calm and reason, if ever there was ;)
The way to satisfy your desire to live in a cruel, barbaric and uncivilised country is for you to move to one that already exists, not call for mine to be despoiled.
And this country is a caring, gentle, civilised one is it, ban? Hmmm....what has there been in the news these past few weeks? Teenagers stabbed to death. Family stabbing incident, including a baby. Mothers against Guns leader stabbed to death...

Yep, this country most definitely is not spoiled already.

No I'm not.

I don't think that state sanctioned violence as a means of social control is acceptable.

I don't want to kill people to get my way.

I don't want to torture people to get my way.

Nobody who thinks, even for a nanosecond, like you has any brains, or compassion, or any right to be on the receiving end of anything from me except my unequivocal expressions of utter revulsion, contempt and hatred.

Ban-all-sheds scribbled:
Reason? You can't reason with ****s like him.
What a silly little man you are.

No I'm not.
I think you are.

I don't think that state sanctioned violence as a means of social control is acceptable.
Well bully for you ... Guess what, we live in a democracy and not everyone agrees with you.

You're losing the plot

Totally lost it now :rolleyes:

Nobody who thinks, even for a nanosecond, like you has any brains, or compassion, or any right to be on the receiving end of anything from me except my unequivocal expressions of utter revulsion, contempt and hatred.
I've news for you ... I couldn't care less what you think of me and it's a sad indictment of your limited intellect that you expect everyone to either agree with you or be on the end of a foul mouthed tirade of abuse.

Have you considered counselling for anger management ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditions/mental_health/coping_angermanagement1.shtml

MW

Ban-all-sheds scribbled:
Reason? You can't reason with ****s like him.
What a silly little man you are.
At least I'm not a murdering torturing savage.

Well bully for you ... Guess what, we live in a democracy and not everyone agrees with you.
Indeed not, I never suggested they did.

You don't agree with me.

But I more than "disagree" with you - I loathe you. I despise you. You sicken me.

You're losing the plot
You want the death penalty, therefore you want to kill people.

Totally lost it now :rolleyes:
You want torture, therefore you want to torture people.

I've news for you ... I couldn't care less what you think of me and it's a sad indictment of your limited intellect that you expect everyone to either agree with you or be on the end of a foul mouthed tirade of abuse.
How else do I let you, and other people reading this, know just how much I hate you?

How else do I make my revulsion at you clear?

Calmly saying "Oh I say, old chap, that's not very nice"?

I don't "expect" everyone to agree with me, but nobody who puts forward sickeningly barbaric proposals like you do, and says that they want to see my country demeaned and debased in the most foul ways should expect me to stand by and not give them the abuse that they so richly deserve.

Have you considered counselling for anger management ...
You want to kill and torture people. You think killing and torture are good things.

And you say I need counselling?

What a sick and twisted little **** you are.

Christ, Ban, you're even more intransigent regarding differing viewpoints than Joe - and that's saying something.

Do you reserve the same hatred for people with sheds?

BAS took some time out a while back and I think it's time he took some more because the pills are quite clearly not working :LOL:

But I more than "disagree" with you - I loathe you. I despise you. You sicken me.
Hmmmnnn ... From a man who says he's happy in our multi-cultural democratic society ... And this is over a debate on capital punishment.

You need serious help fella, and if the debate is this unpalletable for you, perhaps you'd be better off sitting in front of the fire with your pipe and slippers watching Corrie :rolleyes:

MW

Jeez, just read through this thread...... fekk me what a wide ranging set of views !!!!

I'm more interested, though, in why BAS feels the need to crush everyones thoughts about capital punishment, and be so vehement in his abuse, when all they are is thoughts ?

If you haven't noticed, the country is slowly sliding to Hell, with various forced and unforced circumstances giving it a helping hand. We haven't got a dynamic, forward reaching Government in the hot seat, who's aim needs to be to protect the countries values, with all of the parties only interested in making money for themselves.

In my view, yes view, though Capital Punishment is a last resort, we do definitely need to give police back the streets, to restore some order to the vomit filled, urine ridden towns across the country, to make the elderly feel safe, and to create a modicum of respect for each other. This also needs to come from our own homes and families, with less emphasis on material gain, and more on the 'core values' our MP's love to talk about, but never seem to achieve.

But I can only see, with our 'multiculturism' in society, more trouble. Britain will become even more of a toilet than it already is.

Magawatt is lobbying for the death penalty as he knows it will be needed quite shortly when 10,000,000 or so Roma gypsies enter the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back