The Game (Film)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This film has to be my number 1 for mad crazy ass endings

If you havent seen it watch ITV now

Absolutely amazing!!

Sponsored Links
by watching that, you're missing Kim Bassinger getting her tats oot for the lads !!!! on Beeb 1

Not 100% but its definelty in the official top 5 of all time film endings

This film has to be my number 1 for mad crazy ass endings

If you havent seen it watch ITV now

Absolutely amazing!!

It's a film that you have to watch at least twice, to 'get it', as it takes you on a journey.

I recommend to buy it on DVD, as the DVD plays into the hands of the film, it's a blank CD, and one side is 4:3 version, and the reverse side is 16:9 version. Brilliant. Micheal Douglas' best film, and his Dad Kirk, The Vikings best film ever.

Sponsored Links
This has to be one of the best endings to a film also, it has everything. True masterpiece!

Snico, that is a masterclass..if you get the DVD, there are the missing parts from the origional film, voiced over by the origional actors, and the late Lee Van Cleef's son...so sounds a bit weird...but the origional film was overdubbed origionally.

Snico, that is a masterclass..if you get the DVD, there are the missing parts from the origional film, voiced over by the origional actors, and the late Lee Van Cleef's son...so sounds a bit weird...but the origional film was overdubbed origionally.

Big fan of the dollar trilogy. Got the newest released DVD's, even been to where they filmed them in Spain.

Once Upon A Time In The West was the real masterpeiece western, a mixture of all the three dollar movies.

Sponsored Links
Back