The man is a total nutter

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Corbyn is an idiot - just ignore!
I agree, and I'd certainly ignore him.
The trouble is that the idiot appears to have the support of many other idiots who, unfortunately, have a vote.

I knew I shouldn't have opened the link, should've stuck to my original post but........I did and he's proved beyond reasonable doubt........he's a prize non head, all for the legal rights of a murderous, scumbag terrorist and feck the rights of the innocent victim.

Does the military have a shoot to kill policy. Yes, so do all armed services. Why else would they shoot?

Does the military have a shoot to kill policy. Yes, so do all armed services. Why else would they shoot?
+1
The SAS have special projects teams in the UK 24/7/365, speciality? Counter terrorism. Do some really think they shoot to wound or scare? It appears so.

+1
The SAS have special projects teams in the UK 24/7/365, speciality? Counter terrorism. Do some really think they shoot to wound or scare? It appears so.
Indeed. In fact, their reputation is such that I wonder whether their presence has frightened ISIS into attacking Paris rather than London.
Of course, I am in no doubt that London will suffer their attentions before much longer.

As Dave and his cronies have now reduced our police numbers to such a pitifully small level, our only hope is that our intelligence community are particularly good and can provide the necessary information for the SAS to deal with the terrorists.

Corbyn and Cameron are happy to just use harsh language.....frightens the effers to death eh?
I just feel so warm, cuddly and safe with those two around................

I think Cameron will come good, now.

Sponsored Links
Back