The man is a total nutter

Sponsored Links
I did hear some stupid bitch on radio 4 who was seriously suggesting that the police could shoot the weapon from the nasty persons hand and all would be well.

It can be done...

He hasn't actually said hes against a shoot to kill policy what he has said is that those doing the shooting must still meet the current criteria for deciding to shoot someone. If you are going to shoot someone then the likely outcome is that the person shot will be fatally injured that's the nature of the tool that is being used for the task, I know of no conventional weapon that is advertised as a shoot to wound device. I did hear some stupid bitch on radio 4 who was seriously suggesting that the police could shoot the weapon from the nasty persons hand and all would be well. Judging by the amount of vitrol that corbyn is attracting he must have some seriously worried.

A taser. However, I think that is for use in close proximity to the subject, and is a use once device. The Russians once used a gas, a general anaesthetic, and ended up killing hostages as well as terrorists. And it can only be used in an enclosed space.

I think armed coppers are taught to aim for the heart, as the chest is the easiest target to hit, and almost guarantees immobilising the intended target.

The problem with Corbyn is he is so woolly and waffly, when interviewed the shadow cabinet have to continually use phrases such as "What I think Jeremy means is ... ", "Well, you will have to ask Jeremy for his views" and so on. Hillary Benn was recently straining not to contradict Corbyn, whilst putting forward opposing views.

The target is centre mass, not the heart. They cannot be that accurate on a moving target.

The only way to disable, totally, is the Medulla Oblongata but that's on a none moving target.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The target is centre mass, not the heart. They cannot be that accurate on a moving target.

The only way to disable, totally, is the Medulla Oblongata but that's on a none moving target.

Yes, the center of the chest, rather than explicitly aiming for the heart.

Anywhere centre mass, imagine a 'T' shoulder to shoulder then down to stomach, all the main organs are within this mass so there's more chance of causing trauma/distress if not hit directly.

I wonder if, in his state of denial and impenitrable coccoon, we could send Jeremy Corbyn as an emissary for negotiating the issues with ISIS..with any luck we'll never see him again..i am beginning to think he is one of them!

Anywhere centre mass, imagine a 'T' shoulder to shoulder then down to stomach, all the main organs are within this mass so there's more chance of causing trauma/distress if not hit directly.

I thought I pretty much said that: "as the chest is the easiest target to hit, and almost guarantees immobilising the intended target."

I thought you originally said police aim for the heart, then changed it to chest?

I merely pointed out that they don't aim for any specific part of the centre mass and they probably don't care where they hit as long as they hit the target, whether it be legs, arms or anywhere else. Don't forget most perps will wear ballistic vests so a hit is a hit and buys you time to better place the next round.

A good example is the Lee Rigby attackers, not one died, why? Cos the police were c rap shots? Or did they not get lucky?

Last edited:
He hasn't actually said hes against a shoot to kill policy what he has said is that those doing the shooting must still meet the current criteria for deciding to shoot someone. If you are going to shoot someone then the likely outcome is that the person shot will be fatally injured that's the nature of the tool that is being used for the task, I know of no conventional weapon that is advertised as a shoot to wound device. I did hear some stupid bitch on radio 4 who was seriously suggesting that the police could shoot the weapon from the nasty persons hand and all would be well. Judging by the amount of vitrol that corbyn is attracting he must have some seriously worried.
The silly bitch has been watching too many cowboy films!

I did hear some stupid bitch on radio 4 who was seriously suggesting that the police could shoot the weapon from the nasty persons hand and all would be well.

It can be done...

If you have a stationary target, and time to position a sniper with rifle and sights. Impressive though.

One of the most impressive shots you'll see.

It can be done...

If you have a stationary target, and time to position a sniper with rifle and sights. Impressive though.

+1

Obviously conventional weapon is to hard as all the examples given aren't. And yes I do know what I'm talking about I used to carry a firearm in the course of my duties on the understanding that if I used it I would have to be questioned in court by some clever bloodsucking vermin lawyer. The reason that the trunk is used as the target is because at 25 meters a mistake of 1/8th inch in the sight picture can give 18 inch variation in where the round will go. aim at the head and it goes over, legs it hits the ground meanwhile something coming back the other way means you wont have to worry ever again.

Sponsored Links
Back