The man is a total nutter

An armed raid by the police, a lot different than an armed raid in general. I wouldn't feel scared for my life if I were innocent and in a public place, unnerved yes, scared for my life, no.

BTW, how did you find out they tried to set you up? Surely they didn't admit it?
Surely not because you worked in a supermarket.

I don't understand why undercover cops would search you, announcing their presence in order to set you up for drugs???

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
An armed raid by the police, a lot different than an armed raid in general. I wouldn't feel scared for my life if I were innocent and in a public place, unnerved yes, scared for my life, no.

BTW, how did you find out they tried to set you up? Surely they didn't admit it?

I don't understand why undercover cops would search you, announcing their presence in order to set you up for drugs???

Me thinks he made that little story up.:cautious:

They stopped me, and effectively refused to show me their IDs. After searching me, they kept saying "We don't mind if you have drugs but keep them at home, we want to keep the streets clean". I kept saying "I don't have any drugs". After a while it got so annoying that I was on the verge of saying "Yes okay thanks I'll take your advice" just to get rid of them. I had a heavy cold and felt unwell. My father later explained the obvious, that they wanted an excuse to search my flat. I got off lightly. At that time it is now known that the police in Brixton wouild torture innocent black youths to get a forced confession. (Radio 4 interviewed an ex-copper who confirmed that fact. That was the cause of the Brixton riots.)

They stopped me, and effectively refused to show me their IDs. After searching me, they kept saying "We don't mind if you have drugs but keep them at home, we want to keep the streets clean". I kept saying "I don't have any drugs". After a while it got so annoying that I was on the verge of saying "Yes okay thanks I'll take your advice" just to get rid of them. I had a heavy cold and felt unwell. My father later explained the obvious, that they wanted an excuse to search my flat. I got off lightly. At that time it is now known that the police in Brixton wouild torture innocent black youths to get a forced confession. (Radio 4 interviewed an ex-copper who confirmed that fact. That was the cause of the Brixton riots.)

Right, so it was racially motivated and early profiling?
I get it now.
Hounslow policing was similar, not as bad but similar.

Sponsored Links

Link please.

Do you seriously think that if they wanted to search your flat they could only do it if you said you kept drugs at home. FOCL.

Back