The mayor of London ......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So all this crime and Khan is concentrating on a Trump blimp .........Piers is right on this one.

Good that Khan has got his priorities right.

Sponsored Links
I see gasbag has turned his attention to the trump balloon, as a diversion from the painful reality of the Brexit Omnishambles.

I wonder if gasbag thinks he voted for some particular flavour of Brexit that wasn't on his ballot paper. Good luck with that!

Sponsored Links
I see gasbag has turned his attention to the trump balloon, as a diversion from the painful reality of the Brexit Omnishambles.

I wonder if gasbag thinks he voted for some particular flavour of Brexit that wasn't on his ballot paper. Good luck with that!

I bet you had a cheeky ***** over Boris resigning yesterday, am I right ?

The mayor of London

It's interesting to look back on Boris' long series of failure. Mayor of London is just one more job the buffoon's failed at. Perhaps Ken Dodd's got the attributes gasbag likes to see in a political leader.

Do you want to buy a second-hand water-cannon?

"Boris Johnson: What did he achieve as foreign secretary?"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44767848

"Boris Johnson has achieved the impossible: he’s been even worse than expected"
https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...eved-impossible-he-s-been-even-worse-expected

I bet you had a cheeky ***** over Boris resigning yesterday, am I right ?
Hakeye demonstrating how his 'happiness' is rated.
Maybe he misunderstood a French girl once who pronounced it 'appiness, and he thought all his dreams had come true.

jokes been done boyo.
Hate - original - not.
upload_2018-7-10_10-19-57.jpeg

You really do have a blinkered view ....talk about tunnel vision ........knife crime ....deaths on the streets of London ......and silly khan is thinking about a Trump blimp ........for goodness sake ........and what do you do ....turn it to the subject where your view lost .........bitter bitter loser ...get over it !!

You seem to like gloating over the difficulties of Brexit .........I've got news for you some people who previously voted to remain would now vote out because of the EU bullying attitude .....I've had several people express dissatisfaction with the EU attempting to punish Britain. ......another referendum the out vote would be bigger .......like that do you !

So all this crime and Khan is concentrating on a Trump blimp .........Piers is right on this one.

Good that Khan has got his priorities right.
Just a thought.

Do you think Khan is able to work on more than one thing? I wonder if it's possible for him to be working on knife crime AND the Trump visit.....

Hmmmm. Sounds like a non-story to me.

Sponsored Links
Back