The mayor of London ......

Sponsored Links
The last 3 mayors have been a waste of space imo

Livingstone
Johnson
Khan

dip sticks the lot of em :)

Sponsored Links
He actively reduced the stop and search policies !!!!!!!!!! under his stewardship knife crime has soared !!!!!!
Did he?
Stop and search numbers went down drastically in London (54%) before he was even London mayor. I can find reports of him pledging to decrease those numbers as an pre-election promise, but since he was voted in mayor, he, certainly this year, has said he would increase the amount of stop and search.

So Gas, do you think that the lack of stop and search is solely responsible for the knife crime? Because you seem to think so, blaming it on one person, a person who, as far as I can find out, didn't actually reduce stop and search.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see gasbag has turned his attention to the trump balloon, as a diversion from the painful reality of the Brexit Omnishambles.

I wonder if gasbag thinks he voted for some particular flavour of Brexit that wasn't on his ballot paper. Good luck with that!
Did he?
Stop and search numbers went down drastically in London (54%) before he was even London mayor. I can find reports of him pledging to decrease those numbers as an pre-election promise,.

How's this then ?
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...my-power-to-cut-stop-and-search-a2924706.html

Zero tolerance works that's how Bill Bratton made New York safe again ...its wasn't the Mayor.
Stop and search with big consequences for carrying a knife the message soon gets out on the streets ......" don't carry a shiv Bro lock ya up good innit "
Stopping the petty crime stopped the bigger crime that's now a historical fact.

It's called the broken window theory
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14536173

Worked in America worked here up in the north east but the police don't like it ....too bleeding heart liberal

Last edited:
So Gas, do you think that the lack of stop and search is solely responsible for the knife crime?

No, it's a tribal/ethnic thing. The worst gun and knife crime is always in the ghettoes - here or elsewhere eg. US. Life is cheap, and money is needed quickly without the effort of working for it to enable the pursuit of a 'gangsta' lifestyle.

Cue hysterical ramblings of liberals, trying to argue against statistics. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
How's this then ?
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...my-power-to-cut-stop-and-search-a2924706.html

Zero tolerance works that's how Bill Bratton made New York safe again ...its wasn't the Mayor.
Stop and search with big consequences for carrying a knife the message soon gets out on the streets ......" don't carry a shiv Bro lock ya up good innit "
Stopping the petty crime stopped the bigger crime that's now a historical fact.

It's called the broken window theory
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14536173

Worked in America worked here up in the north east but the police don't like it ....too bleeding heart liberal
Please look at the first link you gave me.
It's his election pledge if he gets elected, please read the article you have just gave! If that's too much, just look at the date, then look at the date he became mayor.
As I said in my previous post, as far as I know, he didn't cut the numbers of stop and search while mayor and this year has said he will increase them. You actually should LIKE the London mayor because he's going to do exactly what you want him to do :)
He actively reduced the stop and search policies !!!!!!!!!! under his stewardship knife crime has soared !!!!!!
You are blaming him for something that he didn't do.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's a tribal/ethnic thing. The worst gun and knife crime is always in the ghettoes - here or elsewhere eg. US.

Cue hysterical ramblings of liberals, trying to argue against statistics. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I should imagine it's a poverty thing first and foremost.

What's that supposed to mean? You sound like you're generalising.

They're mugging people for mobile phones. If they were stealing loaves of bread from Asda, I'd buy the poverty thing. There is no REAL poverty in this country - ie. people starving in the street.

And if they were in 'poverty' - is the answer knife and gun crime? It's just imported 3rd world violence and the 'poverty' thing is how some try to excuse the behaviour.

Last edited:
You'd think the Tories would increase the Met's budget rather than cut it. Poor Kahns hands are tied. Dumb Tory ****s.

Sponsored Links
Back